KidsConnect Australia is an Outside of School,Hours Care (OSHC), based locally in the Newcastle NSW. Newcastle is our local community and we are proud local citizens who are committed to providing quality Before and After school care and Vacation care.
KidsConnect Australia OSHC is dedicated in providing high quality care to children and their families. Our flexible program will respond to the abilities, needs and interests of the children individually, and in group settings. Each child and family is accepted and valued, regardless of cultural background, gender, religion or ability. Multicultural awareness and respect are incorporated in our program.
We are proud of KidsConnect Australia and are confident that the service will be an engaging and collaborative service that is well-resourced with an inclusive programme reinforcing the school curriculum.
We offer more than just a child minding service and strive to build stronger, happier and healthier communities through the provision of quality childcare in partnership with children, parents and schools. We are flexible in providing our service and tailor our programs to meet the local school community needs.
KidsConnect Australia will work in partnership with your school and will support the school community through regular communication and understanding the school's individual requirements.
- To provide a safe, nurturing and stimulating environment where children can enjoy their time.
- To approach each day with planned and spontaneous experiences, in which staff can support and encourage creativity amongst children.
- To provide interactions and experiences that will foster aspects of a child’s development.
- To use positive techniques of guidance to encourage children to develop independence, high self-esteem, and demonstrate appropriate behaviours as well as respect for themselves and others.
- To be supportive to our families and strive for open communication and good relations between parents, staff, children, management and the community.