Vacation Care

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q. If we have attended KCA Vacation Care before, do we need to fill out the VC enrolment form again?

Yes. It is important for us to have any updated contact information and a current enrolment form to confirm booked days.

Q. Can you hold a spot until an enrolment form is completed?

No. You must return the completed enrolment form. We will not hold a place for your child/ren without the booking form.

Q. We have booked days for our child/ren however what we need has changed. Can we swap or cancel days?

Before Vacation Care has started, you can swap or cancel NON EXCURSION / INCURSION days, provided there is a spot available on the day you need. After Vacation Care has started, days may not be swapped or cancelled.

Q. Can we make a booking during Vacation Care?

Yes, provided there are spots available. Please note that we may get fully booked on some days and a spot may not be guaranteed. Please do not expect to walk in on a day and have a place available.